CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 27, 2007

FLUENC EX.1

One of my dreams when I was young is to be a doctor. The main reason is to help people who are suffering of sickness. There
are other reasons, for example, it is a respected job, you can get a good salary and people can't live without doctors. On the
other hand, there are some negative points .for example when someone has a dangerous disease and you can't help that make
you feel you are useless .another reason is when you do your best to treat a patient , then one of his/her family said that you
killed him /her. Some people don't know that I like to see them fine, in good health and in a good mood.
Furthermore I hate when some patient comes late and says, help me, and I can't do anything for him/her .in my mind the most
stressful thing is when someone died in front of me.

Mohammad A

0 comments: