CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Smoking experience........

I don't smoke, so I don't have any experience with smoking. My father was smoking before, but now he quit it. When I was young, I always saw my father smoking, but he didn't smoke too many cigarettes a day. I don't like smoking. It drives me crazy. So I told my father to quit smoking, because smoking will harm your health. It also influences your family's health. So please quit smoking. Six months later, my father quit smoking. He told me he was never smoking again, although he has stress at his work. When he sees his friends smoking, he will tell them not to smoke. Now, we have a healthy environment to live in, and also have a strong body. So please quit smoking for your health.

0 comments: