CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 11, 2005

Catch me if you can-by Selina

Leonardo Dicaprio played the role of Frank W.Abagnale Jr. in the firm catch me if you can. He is an outstanding actor so I enjoy his acting. Frank was active, brave and resourceful. And he always did what he wanted. He pretended to a sub of his teacher in his high school. However, his father’s company failed and his parents divorced each other. He felt depressed and could not accept it. As a result, he left home and tried to raise a loan from banks. After his failure in loan, he became a fraud and made fake checks to steal money from banks. Occasionally, he made a decision to pretend a pilot and succeeded. Finally, he was tracked by FBI but escaped frequently under control of FBI agents. I anticipate that he will go to France and be extradited from there.

Movie:Catch me if you can

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Good use of new vocabulary items like "extradited." I'm glad you enjoyed Catch Me If You Can and I hope you enjoy our next film, too.