CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Homework Question #5

DUE SEPT 29th at NOON This week I will require 15 sentences again. Please remember to try and be creative with this writing assignment. HERE'S A TIP: If you can make me LAUGH I will most likely give you a good grade. This assignment is about creativity.

Photobucket Image Hosting
"I (Anna) love coffee and tea. In your country is coffee and tea popular? Is there a traditional drink that people prefer, or that reminds you of coffee and tea? If you also love these drinks, tell me why. What is it about them that you like? If you do not like these drinks, I will cry for you, but after that tell me why. Please tell me how it is possible to not love them. "

This here is Matcha...it's amazing!
Photobucket Image Hosting
Matcha is Japanese green tea and it is one of my favorite things ever!

0 comments: