CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fast Food in America

Fast food is a public food in America. Most American people love to choose it over other food. For me, I love fast food, too. For example, I love pizza and hamburgers. I love these kinds of food because these kinds of food are not public in my country and I seldom eat them. I am interested in fast food. There are three reasons that I love to eat fast food. First, fast food can be made in a short time. I can eat it as soon as possible when I order it. Next, fast food includes rich materials. These materials are new things for me because I never eat them. Finally, there are many different kinds of fast food in America. Fast food supplies many flavors for people to choose. I can choice many things that I want to eat. However, not every kind of fast food is what I like to eat because some fast food is unhealthy. For instance, fried chicken involves too much oil. I will not choose fast food that is fried already. I only love fast food that made in a healthy way.

0 comments: