CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hard Times to Adapt

Another country’s environment is hard to adapt in. Some people in my country have a hard time to adapt in other cities. Some people adapt fast when they travel to another country and some people adapt slowly. When I came here to the United States, I adapted very fast because I like it here in the United States. Many travelers said that the adapting part is very hard in other cities or countries. Also, when people want to know how to live in another country, they should at least live in the same place for one week or two weeks top. I know many people who said that they do not have a hard time to adapt in other countries. So, people should have a lot of friends when they want to travel, so they can help each other. Also, they may want to change their strategy before they travel. Many people did that, and now it’s working for some travelers.

0 comments: