CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Sum...

Summary was first time very difficult to me. When I read and write summary first time, I didn’t know about 3 words rule. So, I wrote same sentences in my summary. Summary is a apple that every people can eat easily. Response was very difficult, too, because I did not have experience English writing. Expressing my mind has been difficult to me. Although I want to describe my opinion, I cannot do my best and I cannot understand some article very well because of difficult structures and vocabulary. But, now I can write better than before, because I have written many summary-response, reading journal reaction and argumentative essay. Summary response is watermelon. Writing a argumentative essay is sometimes very interesting, because I like to write my opinion to some fields and I can argue more freely than summary response. It is a banana.
DK

0 comments: