CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Writting class

Actually I have learned many things in this class (Writing Class).
First of all, I have learned how to write my summary, a short paragraph that represents the author idea using my own words. I have to start the summary with author name and article title in specific format.
Second, I have learned how to write a summary-response, which means write a summary that concludes with my thesis and show if agree with the author in his article or not. This thesis should be clear, specific and supported by evidence and examples from your life.
Third, I have learned how to write an argument essay which means to choose any topic and say your opinion about it and discuses other people's opinion about the same topic.
Hussain

0 comments: