CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

How I solved Stress by Alan

On the first day I become a soldier, I lived in totally strange environment. I felt very stress, but I couldn’t reject to do that, because being a soldier is national responsibility. I had changed my mind to use to the new environment. I thought that I could do anything like other people did,and this idea mades me felt better. The stress made some problem that I didn’t sleep well and empty the bowels, before I had Change compliment my thinking from beginning.

By Alan

3 comments:

CESL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CESL said...

ok that sound good for you ,because army is alway strange and you are exposed to the danger.i think it is ok to feel stress .i never think that i will soldier in my live that is one think i hate in my live.
good job.

comment by MAXIME GHISLAIN ZONDO

CESL said...

I agree with your idea. I think that just did do like other people did is one of the solution to remove stress.

Tomo