CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

When I get some stress written by Jun

When I decided to come to America, I got some stress. Cause it was just weeks that I back to social from army. Korea soldier who must go to army cannot leave from unit except their vacations. So they almost seperate from society and when soldier is back to the society they feel so strange where they live. In my case it is first time to study other contries. Futhermore, I'd never been to other countries. So I was afraid to come here and it was stressful to me.

But when I got stress I always think about bright future in America, and just close my eyes to relax my body. Then I feel comfortable, and it makes my body to release. I think this act can be cause human bodies healthy. When we release our bodies then our bodies can give more effective blood circulation. That make us to healthy.

0 comments: