CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Stressful Event In My Life

When I studied in the last grade junior high school, I was falling in the strongly stress situation, because every student as me has to pass through many tough tests to attend in to the ideal senior high school. During that time, I studied so hard every time, but there were so many test to pass that made me confuse about my future, I didn't recognize what I was doing for, for passing the tests or attend into a ideal school, and what is my ideal school for? For getting rid off stress, Sometimes, my friends rode their motorbikes and took me to the beach or racing with each other. Those times were dangerous and lost but really comfortable and fresh, just like letting me breath again. During the stress from the huge thousands of tests, I think it really kill my health by anyway.


Chen, Chieh

0 comments: