CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Journal Question #5



Hello All!! (Sorry this question is up a little late but I know none of you really do them until after Friday, so I think it's ok).
I just came back from Chicago because I had an interview for the JET program. If I get the job I'll be helping to teach English in Japan this coming July. I was a little nervous because I have wanted to travel my whole life. Though, I don't think that I was the most nervous that I have even been before.
This week I want to ask you what was a time in your life that you remember being very nervous or anxious about. It can be an exciting event, like getting to do something that you have always wanted to (an interview for a good job etc...), or it could be before something very negative, like having to do something you don't want to (give a speech or something like that.)
If you have a picture, awesome! If not, that's sad...

REMEMBER: 20 SENTENCES (I count the periods!!!!) Due 2/23 at 5pm!!!!

Thanks!!

0 comments: