CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

toefl

The most i want to improve is listening skill. I have a lot of troubles to improve my listening. When i watch the video or shows, i can almost know what they said. But when i practice Toefl exerices, i only can undrstand half the meaning of sentence. I don't know how to improve my toefl listening. So, do you have some good idea to make my toefl listening progress more?

I think that enough sleep is very important for preparing the Toefl. If you do not have enough sleep, you will be tired and your brain will be not clear to take the exam. Then, you need to eat enough food as the normal level, because it takes you a long tme to take the toefl exam. At last, i think tests in the afternoon are better than tests in the morning, because we have enough time to prepare exam and adjust our mood.

Dan Dong

0 comments: