CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quick write by Maiko

To get higher score, we need to have skills without knowledge. First, concentration skill is one of the most important skills. In my case, when I feel tired or do not have strong motivation, I couldn't get higher score, but when I have higher motivation and have enough rest, I tend to be able to concentrate and get a higher score. Also, It is necessary to have controlling skill. People ned to control themselves to prepare for TOEFL and make themselves be ready for the test. In addition, I think grammar section is the most difficult because I don't remember grammar and I used to hate grammar before I came to America.

To get higher score on the TOEFL test, people should go to bed early and get enough sleep before the exam. To get enough sleep, it is good to exercise the evening before. Also, they should not drink coffee before going to bed. They can drink green tea to reduce stress level. In the morning, they should be full of challenge spirit to get higher score, instead of be nervous.

0 comments: