CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

TOEFL


To help me pass the TOEFL test I think I need to improve my reading skills and grammar skills more than anything else because of many reasons: TOEFL has many reading parts and it includes grammar, so if I get more practice, I will answer most of them and improve my score. My listening skill is better than the others. I think I need to read more about different topics to increase my vocabulary, grammar and reading.


Person should prepare for TOEFEL test before taking it for long time, should go to TOEFEL class, make practice for the skills, read a lot and study grammar. The night before the test, she should sleep early and relax. In the morning, he /she should wake up early, and eat a good breakfast: If you like to drink coffee, should rat a cup before starting the test. During the test they should be relaxed, confident, listen carefully and be careful when they answer. Believe that what you will get is still a good try.

KHOKA

0 comments: