CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 04, 2011

Abdullah Alotaibi, The Unfair Question.


I remember one question from when I tested in The Saudi Aramco. The question was, "How old was King Faisal when he was sent by King Abdulaziz to visit the United Kingdom and France at the end of World War1?" The multiple choices were 13, 15, 17, 19 years old. In fact, I thought that 17 or 19 was the best answer. Finally, I chose 19 because I thought that the other answers were unrealistic. After the test finished, I found out 13 was the best answer for the question. I was surprised about this information. I wondered how King Faisal dealt with the countries when he was 13 years old! On the other hand, what was the relationship between the question and the Saudi Aramco program? The question was unfair, because it related for people who read a lot about specific information in history. Furthermore, I did not study this information when I was in a school. Therefore, students should widen their cognitions even if information is not related to their majors.
'

0 comments: