CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Akino Iwamoto

I think that there are many controversial and unfair questions in the world. I am a girl,so there are many questions I can answer. For example, "How do you make up your face to be smaller?" I can answer this question completely, however, I think that most men cannot answer this. This question is unfair. I always make up my face, also i am really interested in make-up and things about beauty. On the other hand, men will be able to answer many questions women cannot answer. For example, "How do you go to the market?" most women have a poor sense of direction. However, most men have acquaintances with the place. Also,I think that men are good at spatial things. This question may be an unfair question.

0 comments: