CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 04, 2011

Ataallh Alatoai

When I graduated from high school, I took an important tast in my country. to get the admission in a university. One of the most unfair questions was: when the older arab people describe the desert and said, "like Yebrain sand";What does that mean:
Distress, Breadth, Drouqh, Abounding. In fact, I was surprised About this question, because I did not know any information about Yebrain desert. I believe this question was unfair for two reasons. In the beginning, it required good historical information, but many students do not know any information about this area. In addition, the oldest students just know that question. In fact, those kinds of questions should not be about somethings that were extinct. In short, the above two reasons show why I think that question was unfair.

0 comments: