CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Fluency Ex#1

My future job is crimiinal psychologist, beccause I often watched some darma like CSI when I was young. That is my dream, and also it is my favorite job. I read a lot of newspapers and magazines that talked about criminal psychologists. I saw New York (U.S.A), Hong Kong (China) and Shanghai (China), those cities need people who study to be criminal psychologists. I can get a great job and I can get a pretty good salary. The job of criminal psychologist is very exciting and dangerous. If I save people from a crimimal thing. I will be happy. But also it is dangerous for me. Sometimes if I cannot stop the person who wants to kill people or do some bad thing, maybe I will lose my life. But I really want to be a criminal psychologist. That is my major and that is my dream.

0 comments: