CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fluency Exercise # 2

Mamdouh Alsharif
EAP1 Writing Workshop
January 24 2008
Fluency Exercise # 2



Dealing with Stress

As is known, the stress is considers as one of the common problems that most people suffer from; and during the years many of them do face difficulty resolving this issue and/or deal with it. On the other hand, we might see that in the present time, people could find some strategies or ways for them to deal with stress and we could realize that those ways really work. For me, many situations are considered stressful. For example, standing in front of people actually is one of the events that make me extremely stressful and nervous. To deal with this problem I usually do some short religious actions such as prayer. Having a deep breathe often gives me success. In some situations especially when I am at home, taking a shower probably would be better for me to take the stress out of my brain and body. Unfortunately, doing exercise is not in my plans to fight the stress. I don’t remember that I went someday to play soccer because I was nervous. I admit that the exercise programs are one of the modern strategies to deal with or even resolve stress and many physical and mental issues; however, I don’t find myself in the exercise or sports at all.

0 comments: