CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

TOEFL and My Stress

Every time when I’m going to take TOEFL, I am nervous. Before taking TOEFL, I have a lot of stresses; for example, my heart beats very quickly and I can’t eat anything. I am very excited during the test. I can’t concentrate on all three parts (Listening, Grammar and Reading). Especially in the Listening part, I can’t catch the important information. Another reason is I feel hungry during the test because I can’t eat anything before taking the test. I know that TOEFL is very important to me because I want to study at SIU. But I can’t do it well like last term because of my stress. When I do an exercise at home, I can do it pretty well, but when I take the TOEFL, I got a very low TOEFL score. It is my big problem. I have to study hard and take a deep breath before taking the test. I think they can help me get a high TOEFL score for next term.

0 comments: