CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My favorite restaurant

My favorite restaurant’s name is Park, where you can eat Thai foods, and it is in Korea. I’ve been to Thailand once, so I know Thai foods and the interior a little bit. Park’s interior is really similar to that of real Thai restaurants. Also, its food tastes almost the same as when I ate in Thailand. In this restaurant, I like krap curry the most, because I like krap and curry. You can also eat it with rice that is fried with vegetables. And cream sauce shrimp with grapefruit is delicious as well. I haven’t ordered everything; actually, I have never had food that I don’t like. Some people don’t like Thai food because of its strong smell, but I like those smells. If you visit there you can eat really nice food and also know what Thai style is. So I mean you should visit there if it is possible.

0 comments: