CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Writing F#2

21 years old. 21 years old… If we are 21 years old, we can drink beer. I think that is the most stressful aspect of American culture. I don’t think that is fine to us, because I think 18 years old is OK for drinking. And we have behavior to control our mind. I don’t understand why we must be 21 years old. And I eat pasta, and I feel very stressful. I don’t like eating pasta because I often eat pasta when my mother was angry. So I hate pasta. Well. I think I can keep myself relaxed and I have ways to relax. I love to play basketball, so if I feel stressful, I will play basketball as crazy as I can until I can’t move anymore. Then I feel very well and I can go to sleep and forget all the things. And I can do work or study with very energy and a better frame of mind. So that is the most important; I can relax myself and I can control my mind and keep stress away.

0 comments: