CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snowboarding

My favorite winter activity is snowboarding. I love snowboarding since I started. I joined a snowboard club when I entered my university, and went snowboarding more than twice a month. Some people who love snowboarding go to snowboard even in the summertime like me. There are some places we can snowboard in indoors ski runs in Japan. For off-season training, I go surfing, wakeboarding, and skateboarding too. I used to spend my winter vacation in the mountains, where there is a ski run, and enjoy snowboarding every winter. Also, I like watching snowboard too. I was excited because there was a winter X-games on January 24-27. I almost went to Aspen, Colorado, where they held winter X-games, but I couldn't go there, because CESL class was more important for me.

0 comments: