CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Awareness On The Road

I live with my relatives in Du Quoin, which is far from SIU, 20 miles. I have to drive a car to school every day. It takes about 35 minutes. My uncle always tells me to be careful about deer because they usually run across the road when they see the light from a car. In the last two months, I saw the car in front of my car hit a big deer. That car was broken and the deer died. Sometimes I saw deer that died beside the road. It is a very sad story. When I drive to school every day, I have to drive and look around carefully. It is an unpredictable situation. I don’t understand why lawmakers do not build a fence at the area where they live. It should be a good way to protect them and the drivers.

0 comments: