CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My dream job

To become the most successful business woman in the U.S. is my dream; I hope that one day I can work with Google company, because I think that Google company is one of the most famous and successful companies of the Internet searching and computer programs; to be one of the Google team you will receive alot of advantages. First, you will make good money. Second, they have a wonderful a place inside the company to relieve the work stress. They have a place where you can relax and eat. And the important thing is that they push you to be successful; they support you; they really take care of you as one of their team. Finally, I don’t think that there are any disadvantages when you work with Google, except that for me, it is far away from my home country and my family.

0 comments: