CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 18, 2008

WHAT WILL I BE

I wanted to be an ordinary person when I was young. I thought that the ordinary life was very successful. And when I just finished my military service, I wanted to be a great guy, something like top of the world, because I knew that power is very important. However, I want to be a good father like my father right now. It is not ordinary and it isn't top of the world, but I know it is very difficult. After I graduate, I will find some good job. Maybe I will work in international trade, because I studied Chinese and I am studying English now. I think language and trade are appropriate for me. I mean it's a good way to make money for me. I will make money for my family, and I will be a good father.

0 comments: