CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Lalida's Job

I want to be a financial consultant in the future. I graduated with a master’s degree in Economics from Thailand, and I plan to study MBA at SIU. When I study MBA at SIU, I will study finance. Then, I will be an expert woman in both Economics and Finance. I want to have my own company to consult for big companies in Thailand, for example, Bangkok Bank PLC. and Uniliver Co., Ltd. I would like to be a financial consultant, not only for big companies in Thailand, but also other companies around the world. I think the advantage for this job is I will be a famous person. It also makes me become a millionaire. But the disadvantage for this job is it will make me become a serious person. If I have to choose between millionaire and serious person, I will choose the first one.

0 comments: