CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Abdullah Al Mutrif
EAP1

There is only one restaurant in Carbondale that I can say is my favorite. This restaurant is one of the most popular restaurants in the world. This restaurant is Hunan; this restaurant introduced Chinese food. They make many type of food a taste perfect. Moreover, you can see a lot of people of different generations or different nationalities who like Hunan restaurant. So we can see this restaurant in many places around the world. Furthermore, they have a good dessert selection. They have excellent decorating in dishes, wall and food design. In addition, the waiters are very polite and give a good serves. I would like to say this type of restaurant is my favorite, and I love Chinese food.

0 comments: