CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The way to talk with our friends

Technology developed rapidly, and our lives have become more convenient. Especially, the computer has changed a lot in recent years. A few years ago we could talk with friends using keyboard, but we couldn’t speak with them. However, now we can speak as we would on a phone, and if we have a live chat camera, we can talk with friends while watching their face. In addition, we can communicate with them using both camera and keyboard. If we want to show them a map or URL, we can use keyboard and type it. It is possible to talk with many friends on the computer live chat. I’m not sure, but someone told me computer live chat has better timbre than cell phones. Of course it depends on the machine I think, but after I used a live chat camera, I agree with that opinion. Also, we can use the computer live chat for free. In my case, that is the advantage I’m most grateful for. International calls are too expensive for overseas students.

0 comments: