CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 15, 2008

The best city in the world to live

In my opinion, Tokyo is the best city in the world to live in, because the public transportation system is very convenient, people keep order and welfare facilities also are good. The first time I went there I was alone and I didn’t know anything about transportation, but I could find out where I wanted to go, because transportation was really easy to understand. People also were really kind to me. They keep order well of course. Everywhere you can see welfare facilities for the disabled. Above all I love the night view in Japan. I always dream that I will live in Japan one day. So I should start studying hard now. And then when I graduate university I will get a job in Japan. I think everyone understands why I have chosen this city.

0 comments: