CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Alcohol

Alcohol has a strong influence on my English speaking ability. Generally they get cheerfulness, when people drink alcohol as I do. Sometimes, I hesitate to speak English in front of many people, but alcohol drives all care away. I can speak English more loudly, fluently, and friendly. That’s why friends who I met at the bar told me I should drink alcohol every day. However, too much alcohol causes my English skills to become worse. When I get drunk, my tongue becomes out of control, it can say same things even in my native language. Responsible alcohol makes me more active and friendly. Therefore I could get more opportunity to speak English and chance to improve my English ability, I believe.

0 comments: