CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

If I have children, what will I tell them about alcohol?

If I have children, I won’t ban alcohol from them. I started drinking when I was under 18, but I’m a healthy person. To tell the truth, I used to drink a lot when I was younger than now, and I hurt myself. Actually, too much alcohol at one time is bad for our health, but I believe appropriate alcohol is good for our health. Therefore, if I have children, I will let them drink appropriate amounts of alcohol whatever their age. My parents have strict personalities, so I drink behind my parents’ back. I don’t want my children to tell me a lie, so I will permit them to drink whenever they want. In addition, I think I have to tell them not to drain their glass in one gulp, because it may cause acute alcoholism. I know many people who become acute alcoholics because of it, and some may die of it. Parents have to tell their children how to cope with alcohol.

0 comments: