CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Alcohol improve my English

Drinking alcohol is good for me to improve my English. If I want to drink alcohol, I will go to bar. And all the waiters are Americans. So I buy alcohol with English. I drink and talk with Americans. That is great; also it is a bust way to study vocabulary that Americans often use in the life. In the other hand, drinking makes me brave and I can talk with American and fell happy. We discuss everything we want to know each other. And then my English just improve every time. Atlought that is a little bit increase, but I think if I drink a little and speak more, that will be better for my health and English. Yes, my opinion is drinking alcoho0l can improve my English and also let me make new American friends.

0 comments: