CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How are teenagers different in the US and Japan?

Almost all Japanese teenagers put makeup on their face. Actually I started to put makeup on my face when I was 13 years old. Also, they start having interest in making earring holes on their bodies; especially their ears. On the other hand, American teenagers usually don’t put makeup on themselves. I think some people do, but most don’t. I was surprised at parents who allow them to making earring holes on their body even when they are children. In Japan, many parents disagree with making earring holes on their body. I felt a big difference about fashion between the US and Japan. In addition, I think Japanese are more fashionable than Americans, because Americans are always wearing jeans, parka, and sneakers. I feel pity for that, because Americans have longer legs than Japanese, so they can be more fashionable.

0 comments: