CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My future job

I already planned for my future job and i decided to work with Saudi Cultural Mission. I plan to be an adviser for students. Also, I'll work with the financial part. I plan to work there because i'll have a lot of money and a lot of knowledge of people. Moreover, in this job I don't have to work a lot of time. For example, there are people who work more than 6 hours a day, but with this job I am going to work about 5 or 6 hours a day and sometimes less than that. But it does not mean that this job is so easy; it is hard sometimes, because the person who is going to work there has to have responsibility. What I have been thinking about is that I am going to be far away frim my family and how I am going to be allowed to stay and work in the USA. These all are disadvantages. But the advantage is that I'll know a lot of important people and I'll have a chance to help the people who need help, and this will be good to get people to like me.

0 comments: