CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Alcohol Affects My English

I do not usually drink alcohol because I think it is bad for my health. Sometimes I have to drink for social reasons. Like last month, I had a party at my home. All of the guests are my aunt’s American friends. I was so shy to speak English to them. When I spoke English and nobody understood me, it made me unconfident. After drinking, I was not afraid of them anymore. I tried to speak to them even if they did not understand. I changed to easier words to make them understand more quickly. It can help me to improve my English. I think everybody can speak English, but it depends on a person’s bravery. I am not encouraging everybody to drink alcohol to improve English, but my point is everything is up to you. If you face your fear, you will be a winner.

0 comments: