CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

How is the weather different here from where I am from?

Carbondale is much colder than Japan definitely. Actually, I have two hometowns, because I’m living alone. My parents are living in Kochi prefecture in Japan, and there is a temperate climate. It is called southern country, but it is not. I’ve never seen snow in Kochi. On the other hand, my second hometown, Osaka prefecture, has severe climate. It has severe heat in summer because of land conditions. Osaka is the second biggest city in Japan, so too many buildings block winds and windows of high buildings reflect sun light. However, it has severe cold in winter. Sometimes I saw snow, but not usually. I think winter climate is similar to Carbondale, because both Osaka and Carbondale are cold in winter, but don’t have much snow.

0 comments: