CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

drink

When I first came here, I met a student who is American. He invited me and Giljae to his girl’s birthday party. When we joined the party there were a lot of people, who are SIUC students, in his house. From that time, we started to drink, but I wondered about one thing, which is why they just drank beers. When I drink beers it makes me feel full, and also I go to the restroom a lot. So I thought, why don’t they drink something stronger? In our country, which is South Korea, we usually drink so-ju, which includes 20% alcohol. And other different things are, if we start to drink we will drink until when we are drunk seriously. There is no exception; you should drink even if you don’t want it. The final one is when we drink in Korea, we sit on a chair while we drink. We don’t move except going to the restroom. But in Americans case, they always walk around while they drink, so it’s difficult to talk about my trouble or something I am worried about.

0 comments: