CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My teenagers and alcohol

I will teach my children a lot of things about alcohol, because i hate it. I will teach them how it is dangerous to their health and their mind. Also, it is bad in our religion, and God will be angry with us if we drink alcohol. I will teach them that alcohol will affect their mind and they will do bad behavior, that they would never do if they weren't drunk. I will teach them about the side effects of drinking alcohol.
1. alcohol makes you gain weight.
2. it makes you feel sick.
3. it gives you bad breath.
4. it slurs your speaking.
5. it makes you feel out of control.
And how is it dangerous to their body and health; they may have serious diseases such as addiction to alcohol, poisoning, and they may die or get stomach ulcers.

0 comments: