CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My children about alcohol

If I had children I would teach drinking manners when they were underage. In Korea we usually drink alcohol with our father at first. The reason is that if we do that when they grow up enough to drink, it would prevent problems and accidents, because we can learn how to control ourselves with from those who are like father. Therefore we also aren't curious about drinking, because already we have got experience. So if I have children, I will teach them how to drink. And also I will teach them how to control themselves. I don't want to let my children have problems. So I have responsibility as their father. That means I want to protect them from accidents because of alcohol.

0 comments: