CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 28, 2007

The best way to study vocabulary

When you talk to people and can't use the correct words or don't even know the words, you might have too little vocabulary in your mind. I'm trying to create my dictonary since friends and teachers gave me directions.

Reading articles, news, watching TV shows, listening to music or shopping etc, all things in daily life are resources to study vocabulary for fun. I have a notebook to record new words every day, trying to connect to other similar words and phrases, and study words that I wrote down yesterday. Actually, to study it alone is boring, and you should find some interesting teaching programs or share the words with your friends or try to use them in daily life.

To write them isn't enough, but you should remember how to use them, too.

0 comments: