CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Plagiarism : of Importance in the American University

In this modern world we can get information from TV programs, magazines, newspapers, and the internet. When I studied in the university, there was a lot of homework about reading reaction and projects. A student usually found the articles on the internet and copied other people’s opinions to become their homework. Sometimes I also did that, too. When I came to SIUC, coping an opinion or researching from other people and not mentioning where this research came from was a big problem for students. They even were kicked out of the university. So plagiarism is a serious issue to students who study in the university. This also gave me a good understanding about respecting thoughts and researching from other people. I also don’t like other students to steal my research and opinions. This is a good view to everyone.

By Jeremy

0 comments: