CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

what aspect of my social life in the USA is most stressful?

I think my story is just not much of a hard thing, but it's the first time and it is very stressful for me.
When I came to America, I had to buy food and get refunds or something like this, and do it my self, but my English skill was not good enough for that also I don't have a car. In case of my town in Korea, they have a subway so I can go anywhere very easily. So if i had stuff for a refund, I can't take it to refund such as ask to one of my friend who has a car, it was so much stress to me.

I have to pay monthly electronic fee and water fee; That was also very stressful to me, because I tried by Internet, I needed a social security number, but I don't even have it, I had to visit the bill place and pay. It was so much stress for me.

-David-

0 comments: