CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

My American life in SIUC

I am glad that I can come to America to learn English and know American culture, and I am able to be a student again. In the last term of CESL I went back to my country, Taiwan. I went to meet my dear parents and visited my best friends. How did I describe my American life? The best way was that I had a good lunch or dinner with my friends and showed the pictures about my daily life in Carbondale. I could tell them about CESL classes, my trips in the U.S., my new American friends and international students from anywhere in the word. I also told them my special experience while studying in America, such as my experience of going to a hospital, a special culture which is different from culture of Taiwan, and experience about shopping in the U.S. There are a lot of differences between Taiwan and America. Students in America usually drive cars and ride bicycles to the campus, but students in Taiwan usually ride scooters. In the university, I can make a lot of friends from all different places in the word. This is a special experience to know friends from different countries.
By Jeremy

0 comments: