CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fluency Ex.#3

SIUC is a nice place. The question that a lot of my friends ask me is "How is your college in USA?" and i say, " SIUC is the quietest college that i have ever seen",because I think this college is the best college for any international student who wants to stay in USA. SIUC has nice programs to make the students ready for doing any thinking by themselves. I will say to my friend that SIUC has a beautiful natural view, nice weather, nice people and also it's the best place to study, because it's a small town and it's very safe. I will describe SIUC to my friend, that SIUC has a strong program to make the study easy to learn. And all the time i say to my friend I am so lucky to be here in SIUC.

0 comments: