CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 17, 2007

My favourite job

My future job is what I can do my best - Computer, because I have loved computer and study for nearly 11 years. I am very good at programming, so in my future I will choose this job. To become a good programmer you need to know a lot of things about math and computer. Programming is very interesting and you need a good group and you must remember here is not only you, all people must help each other and that will make it easier to succeed. One of the things that is very important is that you need patience. You cannot feel anxious. But a difficult thing is this, which is insipid. You need to sit in front of your computer for one month to do it. So this is hard for people. Sometimes I can not sit there for a long time. But I will try to do my best and this will make me become a great programmer.

0 comments: