CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

stressful time

A time I suffered from a lot of stress it was when I was in my country. I was a leader of one of my youth church groups. So we were preparing for a big activity on the vacation and i was the one who was supposed to make a reservation for the place in which we should have gone. When I went there to ask about the conditions, they told me that we were supposed to pay for the location for everybody per night. I agreed about that because i knew that we were able to do so. At the moment of the activity, we went there all together but the money was not sufficient. We went to give the part of the money we'd brought in order to ask for a favor to stay and pay the remaning fee later. Directly the head of the place was very nervous. He decided to send all the 300 people back and demanded to know why I accepted the conditions that i could be unable to fulfill. I was very stressful that day.


Herve mukuna

0 comments: