CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fluency Ex.#2

Smoking is the worst habit in the world. Before six years ago, i had a big experience with smoking. I started to smoke because my friends pressured me to try it, and it was a big mistake I made in my life. I smoked for two years and because i have asthma the docter told me if you don't quit smoking, your health is going to be a problem in the future. This experience made me think a alot about my life and my health. Maybe some people don't understand how bad smoking is. Before i went to the hospital i was fighting to get oxygen and i understand now that smoking is a very bad behavior. I understand my health is more important than anything in the world. I feel sorry for any people who smoke, especially my friend because I don't want to see people have the same experience as me. I hope to all people health; "Dont get hooked by smoking".

0 comments: