CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

RRJ # 2

You,Byung-Hyuck(Tez)
EAP1A
(09/12/07)

Reference: Mintz, J. (2007, July,18). Google expands sales of print ads. USATODAY Retrieved from http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2007-07-18-google-expands-ad-sales n.htm

Summary:

In Jessica Mintz's articel, "Google expands sales of print ads", she explains how Google influences internet space and how it makes good use of advertisements. The author claims that Google, which has a self-serve site, started with only a few advertisements, but nowadays many large companies want to put their advertisements on Google. The author also discusses that advertising through Google has faster impacts on viewers and that Google is getting to be a bigger company because it's cooperating with other companies.

Reaction:

I learned about marketing of company six years ago because I have worked to my parent's company for two years, and I believe that the Internet has infinite possibilities. So I was interested in reading about Google expands sales of print ads. I harly read any newspapers, but I always use the internet web sites or find some information to Google. I got some good effects by this article. It is the internet offers us infinite possibilities. One of the possibilities is that it is easier for people who have limited funds to do what they want and to be successful. Advertisements on the internet are very effective because people all over the world use the internet.

0 comments: